View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 12:53 AM   #27
JayB22

Re: Help Please - 4x4 S10 swap questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsraven View Post
have you looked at the copart site or the calgary salvage disposal site for calgary? you could buy a complete wreck and salvage the driveline parts you need, then sell the rest.

I haven’t. I’ll make some calls tomorrow and see if I can find anything that could work.

I’m going to give myself a couple days to really figure out what I want out of my motor setup. This has definitely helped me get a few things sorted out.

I took a little break from thinking about the motor and found some seats to try in the truck. I saw a video on YouTube where a guy used a blazer or
Jimmy back seat for his driver seat and it got me thinking. I checked marketplace and found some back seats out of a Lexus. I have some frame work to do and just finished cutting the height down on the seat so it doesn’t hit the back windows anymore. It actually fits pretty good. There’s even metal brackets on the back that hook onto the original metal frame. I’m not completely sold on it long term, but for $40 I couldn’t pass it up.
Attached Images

Last edited by JayB22; 04-06-2022 at 01:05 AM.
JayB22 is offline   Reply With Quote