View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 11:02 AM   #19
leftybass209

Re: Torn on what to do..

If you were in some financial circumstance that requires the truck to be sold, that's one thing.

If you're just wanting to punt it because you don't use it, but also don't need the money, or storage space.... then really, why? Being sad that you don't use it, doesn't mean someone else will treat it right. Next thing you know it'll be half torn apart, rusting down the street. That'll make you sad too.

It costs nothing but a start and a drive every now and again. Also, i've never heard anyone say, "I'm so glad I sold my truck" vs "Damn i wish i never sold it"

I have a SWB fleet in my garage that i haven't driven in 8 years, and 3 years before that. Everyone in my wife's family comes over and says the same stupid comments, "why don't you sell it" "you never use it". Blah blah.

Just last Easter they had friends over that asked about my longbed out front, and how they bet i probably wish it were a shortbed for value, etc. When i said i already have one, and they started gushing... THEN the family members started to understand.

Last edited by leftybass209; 05-10-2022 at 11:09 AM.
leftybass209 is offline   Reply With Quote