View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 05:59 PM   #5
Ziegelsteinfaust

Re: C10 mpg build or swap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typerr View Post
We own a 34' class A diesel pusher and no special license is required atleast in California. My understanding is motorhomes under 40' do not require a special license in most states.

Back to your business idea. There are many more travel trailers than motorhomes at the place where we store our coach. Motorhomes are a piece of cake to back into the tight storage spots but I always see folks struggle to back travel trailers into storage. I think a better plan would be a suitable truck to pickup and deliver trailers.
Never thought of travel trailers. I would need a newer 3500 diesel truck for delivery to work on that end. Atleast for a good portion of those.

But my Square Body crew cab I want would be able to move it enough to park, and pull out to the front of the property to deliver atleast.

I am a year from pulling the trigger. This will be a major undertaking, and I like walking away from work at the end of the day.

But if I do go for it. Value added service I feel is the way catch a in rush of customers to get off the ground as fast as possible.
Ziegelsteinfaust is offline   Reply With Quote