View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 07:54 AM   #15
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: a little Brake Cleaner price point comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Im not positive on that one. The store here in Monroe was built as a Lowes not another store that Lowes bought out and redid. Meaning that all actual Lowes stores should have pretty much the same layout.

In our Lowes its Aisle 17. Same Aisle as the nail gun and nail gun supplies. It also has all the trailer hitch stuff, ramps, oil drain, funnels, jacks ... you get the idea lol. I recommend checking them out, you might be surprised.

Like also mentioned ... shop rags, towels, spray paints, thinners etc. Thats all over on 2-4. Again thats if it was always a Lowes.

Now I went to the Lowes while in Maui once just to check it out. Not laid out the same. You might want to check that one out too ... worth the visit haha.

CG
our store in Salisbury MD is set up like yours Isle 17

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote