View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 03:07 AM   #37
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: What are your top 5 take out burgers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57taskforce View Post
Hot peppers you say? This is THE classic all time NM favorite!
Double meat double cheese and a hot custom developed variety of Hatch Green chile on top, number 2 on my list!
https://www.lotaburger.com/menu/#burgers
That looks like a good burger. You New Mexico guys have all the luck getting Hatch Chile's locally. I love green chile on anything and Hatch's are the best.

Reminds me of a time my first wife and I went over to her sister's place for dinner. She made hot dogs with green chile, some sort of white cheese, avocado, and get this... Mayonnaise. Mayonnaise on a hot dog ? WTF? are you crazy? But I didn't care because I liked watching her run around the kitchen. She was pretty easy on the eyes. I'd keep my sunglasses on so my wife wouldn't catch me checking out her sister. Didn't work. She looked at me and said " Who do you think you're fooling' ?? Busted!!!

But those were some of the most delicious hot dogs I've ever had and I had to sleep in the car because I pissed off my wife flirting with her sister. Her sister liked me a lot and vice versa and my wife didn't like it at all.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote