View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 08:05 AM   #44
joedoh

Re: What are your top 5 take out burgers??

i like freddys double steakburger, it was great then meh for a while but lately its better, it came out during the whole smash burger craze and has stuck around. disappointing fries though.

in n out is a fav of mine, but none local, i had it 3-4 days of the week i spent in az. talk about disappointing fries though.

five guys is ok, i wish someone would tell these big chains how to blanch potatoes after cutting though, five guys is the worst for mushy fries and its all because they dont blanch them, which i get it, it costs a lot more money to cut fries and boil them and then freeze them than it does just to cut on site and throw them in grease. but every time you ask for well done fries or extra crispy they get pissy and dont do it.

i loved the carl jr/hardees super star till they changed the bun in about 2010. another money decision. the hot ham and cheese is still a banger though.

if i got in the truck to go for a burger i would probably go to ihop. great burger, great fries and you can get gravy on them and a side of pancakes.

red robin is on the maybe list too, mostly because of the fries. they wont put the pub burger aoli on the reg burgers though. very strange.

fatburger just opened here and its ok, not what i remember from the 90s. whataburger is coming next year.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote