View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 09:59 AM   #46
special-K
Special Order

Re: What are your top 5 take out burgers??

^^^ That's funny, too. I couldn't afford to share my beer with some of the guys I know. One guy buys Milwaukee's Beast cases in quantity to get a big discount on cheap beer. He likes a lot of beer and he has a handful of beer drinking neighbors who stop by often. I don't have neighbors I mix with and it's rare to have a visitor. I drink a couple decent bottled beers and am good. I probably spend less than he does on beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedoh View Post
... red robin is on the maybe list too, mostly because of the fries. they wont put the pub burger aoli on the reg burgers though. very strange.
I see fries are very important to you (). I haven't been in a Red Robin for years. There was one near where we were working in the early-80s we'd frequent, but they ended up closing down. This was in an area with plenty of money spending people. I figured they went out. Ten or more years ago one popped up in the corner of a mall property in my local city up the road. I haven't been in.

But you struck a chord with Red Robin fries. They sell ranch fries in grocery stores and those are what I have to have. But again! Since earlier this summer I haven't been seeing them in the frozen food section. I need to check other stores. Not sure if Food Lion dumped the brand or maybe they are having issues... or no longer sell in stores

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote