View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 10:35 AM   #799
88Stanger

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

Ok, Yesterday I cleaned out/re-arranged my 10'x16' Old Hickory Storage Barn (Great company and cheaper than the other option). This is where I have all my parts for the build, when I say all the parts, I mean all the parts... every body/Bed panel, misc parts, you name it. Well that is ALOT of boxes, ALOT!! So at the point I am now I moved the front inner and out fenders and Rad support out of the shed, out of the boxes and into the shop. This and just misc cleaning has helped extremely with room. This allowed me to move alot of other items in the shop to the shed to free up alot of space. BECAUSE I need to remove the damn cab for just a min so that I can drill two holes for the darn fuel line bulkhead fittings up bye the front of where the cab meets the frame. Then I re-set the cab on and start all the test fitting of the front end and the arrangement of all the misc electronic equipmen - ie MSD 6A2 box, distribution block for electrical... and so on.
Moving forward with a backup here and there.... lol
John 3:16 - Saved me... God Bless
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote