View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 10:48 PM   #201
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: HG's Dream Car Build - Shelby Cobra Kit

Cut out the new mockup dash and I'm going to mount everything to this and screw it down until the final version is done. Also made the headlight switch bracket and I think I have the brake light switch sorted out. The new hazard switch and small blade terminals will be here tomorrow. Also going to try out the new hinges I got for the glovebox door. The other day I tried making a grab bar for the passenger side but the tubing I chose is a bit too fat. Going to try again with a thinner tube.

The Dakota Digital gauges have a check engine light but I couldn't find any wires from the Ford control pack to indicate that. Called Ford performance today and asked about it. For some odd reason they didn't make that option on the first generation coyote control pack. And he couldn't find anything that would allow for adding it. So I'll just have to get the code reader hooked up occasionally and see if anything comes up. I'm going to check with some tuners and see if anyone knows how to make it work.
Attached Images

hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote