View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 04:15 PM   #3640
Wikid61

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...683545322.html Edit: sanded, primed and painted in bed liner, put roller bumper on in the back, installed the tail net, installed grill went through dash wiring and ALL gauges are working including blinkers and the gas gauge with all led bulbs, buffed and waxed. Also tuned her down a bit and is very comfortable for dd driving

Temp running is between ~185-200, higher temps in heat and traffic obviously. Oil pressure 20-30 at idle ~60 under load.

71 c10 (registered as c20) fully built massive new 454 with less than 1k miles. Big cam, Edelbrock air gap intake, giant Holley carb (830 i think), Hedman headers and new STAINLESS STEEL exhaust to the back, 4 mufflers, frame sanded and painted nice and shiny, new seat, New Vintage Air works perfectly and blows COLD! 0 rust on cab and very light rust in bed. Tight steering, brakes straight.
Needs a few final peices to complete and make it your own!

I love it but need a ¾ ton and don't have the cash to do swap unfortunately. I have looked at and driven 100s of miles looking at these trucks (68-75 Ford chevy etc) and this is the best condition built one i found.

Don't waste our time lowballing please, no trades unless you have a similar value ¾ ton.

No test drives unless serious and we have discussed. This is a VERY fast truck.

Its available and the ad will be removed sold.
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote