View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 04:27 PM   #3646
Wikid61

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/d/...683021965.html 1972 Chevy C10 long bed RWD pickup. Runs and drives well. Power Disc brakes in front, drums out back. 350 V8 with approximately 38k on rebuilt motor. Rochester Quadrajet 4 barrel carb, it has the small primaries which give really good throttle response, and the huge secondaries when you put your foot in it. It actually gets decent fuel economy if you keep the secondaries closed. Turbo 350 automatic transmission. Fires right up, runs, drives and brakes well. I’ve had this truck over 8 years and used it as a daily driver for a couple of those. It has been very reliable, I have only replaced a starter ($50) and rebuilt the rear drum brakes (including new stainless steel rear brake lines). Parts are still plentiful and hilariously cheap for these old trucks.
The odometer says 95,900 but it’s only 5 digits so who knows how many times it’s been around the clock…the previous owner put in a rebuilt 350 at 57k of this go-round.

No AC, this truck was originally from Missouri.
There is some rust in the typical C10 spots, tried to capture it all in the pics. The brow and above the side windows. The good news is, since I’ve had it in CenTX for the last 8 years the rust has not advanced noticeably whatsoever. It helps that it doesn’t rain much.
Good running, fun truck, gets compliments everywhere it goes. I think the price is very low considering you usually see these in pieces for $8-12k. Come see it in Round Rock, 51two - 5seven1 - 8 two 6 six.
Clean title in hand. Cash money, I’ll hand the title over - cashiers check, you will have to wait for the check to clear for me to send or deliver the title. $12,500.00
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote