View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 01:20 PM   #16
Lost in the 60's

Re: Wiper Blades - Wow! $$

I just went thru this with my 2011 Silverado. I've been buying the Bosch for several years but the set I bought in January groaned and skipped as bad as the old blades. Returned them for another set, same crap, back to O'Rielly's for a 3rd set. These do wipe well, but still groan like they are already hard. Friggen Chinesium rubber is pure crap...
The main reason I buy at chain parts stores is the warranty travels with the part. I bought the first set here, at home and then drove to FL and had some rain on the way. Went to that local O'Rielly and traded them in for the next 2 sets.
I avoid Amazon for the most part and consider that a last resort. Bezos doesn't need anymore of my money to pee away.
Rock Auto lost me as a loyal customer when they ceased any form of customer support other than email. I got screwed on a wrong part they sent me that I didn't attempt to install for more than the 30 day return that is written in stone, even though it was their error !!! No phone call to a real person to discuss it either. Screw me once, shame on you and in this case, good bye.
Lost in the 60's is offline   Reply With Quote