View Single Post
Old 05-20-2024, 10:24 PM   #293
65Custom

Re: 65Custom Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwcarpenter98 View Post
Nice! Did you have that done locally? Eventually, when I get to that point, I'll probably end up doing the same thing
The shop is in Cleveland, ga. where Im getting the body work done, A long time friend works there is doing the work I can't do since my health issues side lined me from doing much for a few years now. Anyway they have a guy that does this for them who is cheaper and does better job and also does the expoxy coating for a much more reasonable price than the other guy who is closer to the shop.

I can probably get the guys name and info if you want it. I will say when I saw it this past Saturday he did do a great job, everything was very clean the hood was not warped which was my biggest concern. Cleaned out all of the old filler and old undercoating, and overall we had very little unknown rust show up so I'm very happy with the results.

Next is fix the unknown now known rust and beat out the dents enough to so that it can be body worked and then it will be off to the painter for body work and paint.

Looking forward to getting it back has been gone since 2020

My Build Thread
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=366677

I must be
65Custom is offline   Reply With Quote