View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 02:15 PM   #19
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Interesting Roll Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54blackhornet View Post
Sorry guys I’m out ! Tell me why this was moved ? The subject matter is clearly on topic ! 67/72 GM trucks. Moderators need to be less critical…
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
It was posted in the 67-72 part of the board. Second one he has posted there that had 67-72 content that was moved to general. My guess it thats why the "Im out"
(thank you)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72 tigger View Post
Nice pic- thanks for sharing. Why was this moved?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 54blackhornet View Post
Thanks guys for your support ! I have always tried to post interesting and educational posts. Deleting a post like this is just not appropriate in my opinion and it seems others agree.

I just wanted to go ahead and explain. A staff member (remaining unnamed so he is not tar and feathered ) moved the thread from the parts board. Pretty sure that it was not meant to be posted there, as the OP obviously knows the difference between parts sales and informational posts. (mistake 1) The staff member that moved it obviously made a mistake in doing so. It could had been that they thought it would be a great general talk topic, or that they misclicked when selecting the forum. (mistake 2) This thread was never deleted (mistake 3). I went through logs to figure out the issue. That is it in a nutshell..

It was posted in the wrong area, moved to a correct but not what OP wished area, (both work) and a staff member who saw the issue corrected it. Perhaps the staff is not whom needs to be a little less critical. Remember they are volunteer and human.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote