View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 10:42 AM   #17
Zippi

Re: *Turn Signal Not working*

Alright guys. Wife and I just got back from the store. What a task. Walmart has a waiting line outside and they are letting people go in one at a time and you are limited on what you can buy. We drove off and went somewhere else. Anyway when we got home I decided to track down all the wires and everything looked good with no broken connections. Ground at both turn signal housing were good so as a couple guys had suggested I went inside the cab to start probing the wires at the bottom of the steering column hoping the color code was kept the same and it was. I cut some of the insulation back on the wires I tracked down and with the engine running and the left turn signal on my test light would flash touching the wire. With my test light on the right turn signal wire my test light would come on but not flash. I think we are getting somewhere thanks to you guys. I had a steering wheel puller and got it off but there is a plate that may require some other type puller. I'm assuming the turn signal switch is under there.
Attached Images

Zippi is offline   Reply With Quote