View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 08:54 AM   #1
G-NUT

Stock suburban 25 gallon fuel tank dimension, specifically from the flange up?

Anyone have or can get me the fuel tank dimensions for a squarebody suburban 25 gallon fuel tank? Of more importance is the distance from the flange on the tank to the top of the tank; (The flange that presses against the frame rails when mounting).

I have found on Advance Auto Parts website the overall dimensions of some of the 25 gallon tanks they sell, but I really need the dimension from the mounting flange to the top of the tank or the top of the tank's fill neck.

I have a 1984 C10 Suburban. I removed the 41 gallon tank to replace it with a 25 gallon tank (so that it didn't hang so low below the body). For some reason the 25 gal tank I bought from Advanced Auto has the tank filler neck sitting far to high, about 3 inches to high, it hits the floor and is higher than the filler neck. I've already sold off my 41 gal tank so I don't have the measurement from the mounting flange to the to of the tank and / or tank fill neck.

SOLD: 1985 GMC Sierra Classic 2500 3+3 Crew Cab Long Bed
G-NUT is offline   Reply With Quote