View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 06:32 PM   #1
rnrdthefox

Hello from Colorado

Hello all.

I've been a member for over a year maybe, but haven't had ANY privileges for some reason. I tried the 'contact' alias several times, but haven't heard anything back. On a whim, I figured maybe it was a money issue and paid the premium membership and bam, I had access. Is this how it's supposed to work? Anyway, I'm up a running now I think so enough of the complaining.

I have a Honey Do List item to complete. My wife has been asking for a "old truck, with big fenders" to be fixed up for her to drive for several years. After completed my 71 bronco (below) I said I wasn't going to tackle another project like that due to space limitations in my garage. I wanted to wait until I had my dream shop. But, around Christmas 2019 she received a text from her step-dad saying Merry Christmas with a picture of a 1953 3100 mostly complete. It was his dad's truck. It definitely needs some "work". That simple text put a whole lot of things in motion and so it begins!

I'll start a build thread here soon and outline the plans and update progress for the work that has been started. On this build, she gets to make most of the executive decisions. I just work here.

thanks
Renard
Attached Images

Last edited by rnrdthefox; 04-08-2021 at 10:21 PM.
rnrdthefox is offline   Reply With Quote