View Single Post
Old 12-19-2021, 10:34 AM   #41
special-K
Special Order

Re: '95 Heater Control Panel. What's The Diff?

BTW, before it totally died (I now remember), the switch was all wanky. Might work in this position but not that, then work on that one but not this. I think it always worked on hi, or I'd turn to high first (maybe didn't blow there), then back to where I wanted and it would work. That's why I didn't think it was a ground. I also have the module because that was my first suspicion. It also needs a wiper module I still have to install (easy). They are all wacky but they work.

My backup for when it frosts and I didn't cover is a hair drier laid on the dash, go back inside a while. I'd be afraid to put too much heat to the freezing glass. The frost clears completely once up on the ridge. I'm in a draw with a creek running down it, and side streams crossing the road. With a clear windshield frost can still develop until up on the ridge. We get a heavy dew here

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote