View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #40
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Re: Classic Performance Products complaints ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKGMC4 View Post
You are, or at least were an unhappy customer. I suppose the policies in use may or may not be fair to you, and in the end you say it was a horrible experience (and I may point out you are not the first). However what no one has mentioned is that throughout the whole ordeal Jeff has been sarcastic to you and I both, and highly defensive of CPP. When we try to explain something nicely, it's a wisecrack. When we express unhappiness we are told we "can't come to bat" like they can. Here's the deal...I've never ever been treated like that by Speedway motors, Summit Racing, LMC or anyone else. Rude and disrespectful plain and simple. In the hospital I work in if a patient complains no one says "Hey why don't you just go somewhere else?", we try to be apologetic, fix the problem, and make sure it never happens again. I'm sure Jeff will have a smart alek remark for this post as well but remember...substandard parts and extremely poor customer service do not equal repeat customers.
I am totally lost between what you see as a sarcastic remark and what i consider a salesman who cares enough to try and help out. Of course i have wisecracks, these are classic trucks not open heart surgery like at the hospital you work at. In your defense people can easily be misunderstood behind a forum post but if you think i am taking this lightly or i dont care you are sadly mistaken. Of course i am defensive i take alot of pride in my job! If you think i am rude and disrespectful thats certainly not my motive, my motive is to helpout correcting an issue, sorry for the confusion and glad we got this gentleman taken care of!
CPPJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote