View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 12:31 AM   #113
67chevy1series

Re: 65 dodge d100 crew cab AKA ''she wants the D''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 View Post
I agree Rick, so ugly only a mom could love them but that's what makes it cool. Looks great keep going bud.
I agree the best part is most people will look at this truck and think what is it?!?! Most kids my age probably haven't even seen one of these 61-71 swepty's and if they have they completely over looked it, but this is going to be a really good truck since I'm taking out all of dodges weak points and making it better then it's ever been in its life (minus the exterior paint of course pretty sure back in 65 it was looking pretty nice and shiny haha)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ole dollor View Post
that's going to be a lot of hard work, but when you are finished You will have something special....good luck on your build.
Yeah it's going to take a lot of work but I've started out with much less with my c10 so to me this doesn't feel so bad, and with this truck I get to use more of my fabrication "talent" or "skills" if you could call it that and I like to do that type of work the best so should be fun, that and leaving the paint on the outside alone saves a lot of time money and work. As long as when I'm done It puts a smile on my face after I drive it around the road then I'll be happy. Thank you!
67chevy1series is offline   Reply With Quote