View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 02:39 AM   #78
Richard

Re: Beth's tribute truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Heartbeat View Post
Progress seem pretty slow, but I am moving forward. FedEx has lost the one off custom bumper for Beth's tribute truck. I am pissed beyond words! It was done, it was chrome plated along with a NP205 transfer case shifter. Just about $3500.00 lost in one box! Anyway moving forward I set the cab on and bed floor to figure out if there were any modifications that are going to have to be made. There is a couple but I feel pretty fortunate. It could have been worse. Anyway here are some pictures.
Good to see progress since I last looked. FedEx has been unreliable lately. Hopefully it will eventually show up. I had a pair of 10 ton extended jack stands that went missing for a almost a month from FedEx. Company resent and that order seemed to be lost as well and in the end I now have two pairs. Very large boxes that were taped up and almost destroyed on both shipments. Just jack stands so it did not matter.
I contacted seller to return, they offered half price on extra pair not to return and I have never heard back from them.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote