Thread: Fuel Cell Guy
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 12:47 PM   #21
TravisH

Re: Fuel Cell Guy

Hi Mark
I wasn't trying to put you in a bad light and I hope no one took it that way. The tank looks great and I'm definately happy with it. My mistake on the payment time, I thought it was earlier

So long as we're getting all the facts out lets add to the list to maybe give some context:

Aug 25 - I got an email saying that the filler tube had come in and tank would be ready to ship soon
Oct 24 - I send you an email asking about the status
Oct 25 - I get an email saying the tanks been done and you were waiting on a reply for shipping, an email got lost in cyber space apparently. I pay once I get this email
Nov 28 - I email you again to see whats happening
Nov 30 - You reply that it was sent out "about a week and a half ago". By my math that would be approx Nov 21, more than 3 weeks after shipping was paid
Dec 18 - I receive tank

Again, I'm not knocking you personally but we had a less than ideal transaction. Looking back I suppose my main gripes were that I had to get ahold of you to pay shipping and the time after I paid it wasn't sent.

Having said that it speaks to your character the way you responded to my first post, which reading now I can see where you might be apprehensive. I'm glad this was discussed, before I wouldn't have considered buying another tank from you. Hopefully the next one goes better
TravisH is offline   Reply With Quote