View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
gdavis

Re: My '69 C-10 First Truck Project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_69_C10 View Post
Alright guys, posted all this in the regular forum and I wanted it in the build one to start me off. I'm new to the site, and have been wanting to share with you all my project. I'm almost 16 and I have decided I want a '69 C-10 for my first vehicle. As of now I have the old bed off and in scrap because of it's bad shape, and have bought a parts truck ('69 LWB) to replace some body parts. Well turns out, $500 later, I have a LWB 1969, with a 350 that was rebuilt 19 yrs ago and then the truck was put in a barn. Fired it up today, Runs like a champ, and the inside of the block looks like I just pulled it out of a crate. So I have a nice 350 for my SWB. Wanted to give you guys an idea of my project my dad and I started a month ago. I'll have pictures soon! Any questions or suggestions, please let me know!
Good luck buddy. I myself is building a 1968 SWB step side. listen to your dad he want stear you wrong. If you have problems watch others builds and they will give you the information and fresh ideas. Welcome to the build.
gdavis is offline   Reply With Quote