View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 12:21 PM   #139
88Stanger

Re: Grandpa’s 63 C10 build

Thank you Brother, i am doing great. It was a crappy couple weeks, but I am back, working out and moving on. Only lingering issue is my smeller is not back 100% yet. Otherwise, i am doing good.
With my recent little addition, an 8 week old Boston Terrier (Girl - Zoey) I have had limited Shop time, but i am grooming my riding companion for future... lol
Gotta love Flowmaster.... no sound like them. Fuel issue? Fuel Pump? fuel like kink, vacuum lock in tank? Just a few thought that i am sure you are looking into.
Wiring - Well now that can be a pain in the backside, 1 wire can cause you headaches beyond belief, just take it one step at a time. knowing how much of pain wiring can be....
Looking good so far though! And being able to spend time with the family while doing this.... priceless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Williams View Post
Well I decided if I am going to build this thing I might want it to stop. So I put all new brake hardware in the rear, new pad up front and a new proportioning valve in. Had the help of the boy and of course Ol’ Hank.

Need to get everything bled and then put it on a car trailer and haul it to the muffler shop. I think I am going with the flowmaster super 44’s. From what I have read they should give me a good sound without too much cab noise. Put the pipes out behind the rear tires. Then I will be ready to fire this thing up for the first time in several years.

88stanger, hope you are all better now man. That is definitely some serious stuff, not that I think we should shut the world down because of it but we aren’t on here to talk politics.

Prayers your way that you have no long term issues brother.
John 3:16 - Saved me... God Bless
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote