View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 09:18 PM   #274
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

67 I6, 3 on the tree. $7700 Not mine.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/...211712613.html

67 chevrolet c10 pickup. The odometer shows 68k miles and I believe that is correct due to pedal wear and overall originality. It spent most its life as a plant nursery rig. It is very solid, it has a metal bed floor and has one rust hole probably due to standing water at some time as well as some flakes above the windshield seal that doesn't look too serious. Rockers, cab corners, drip rails are all excellent. 250 6 cyl with 3 speed on the column, runs okay im sure it can use more tinkering but cruises down the freeway at 65 great.

Brakes have been gone through, new gas tank, new radiator, new kyb shocks, new heater.

wheels are 15x8 factory chevrolet with brand new tires. It also has a great era correct canopy that I put on with a neat rack, like the truck it is also in great shape for its age but obviously not totally perfect. Tail gate is near perfect i think it was off the truck most its life.

Things that it needs to my knowledge, missing the rear view mirror, gas gauge doesn't work it may be a ground on the sending unit, seat bottom is a bit tattered hence the blanket seat cover. Will eventually need new exhaust, one headlight is out (they are the original T3 lights) which also might just need the contacts cleaned, i got it to flicker on once.

Overall its a solid driving project truck it would be awesome bagged or shortened or drive as is. I originally bought it to spruce up and resell but I ended up wanting to keep it, but in reality I have too many projects and would hate to see it just sit out side this winter. Clean title, also have the original protecto plate. $7700, mostly interested in cash but will entertain trades or part trades for old chevy cars and trucks, can lower the price more if we made a deal where you bring your own wheels and tires.

Email or text/call 564--888--3520
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote