View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 11:15 PM   #27
cliffsta
Stepsides RULE

Re: Hack Dash for aftermarket Radio???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84 400 View Post
Clifsta is right on!! The dash on a 67 to 72 is diffrent or on a real classic car/truck. but with the bezil and all why not hack it?? hidding the radio is a pain and not worth it on one of these trucks. true i would not have hacked mine but the po did so that is how it stays. it is your truck do what you want
I'm never "right on", go ask that bent rod in my motor why I didn't pull the spark plugs BEFORE trying to start the motor...

These trucks are a dime a dozen no matter HOW rare of the options it may have. They aren't exactly "classic" yet (nor any time soon). Its not hard to do and SOO cool to have a modern CD sound system in your truck. Now if it were an older truck like 60s, or a more rare vehicle like a Chevelle/Nova/Camaro, then DEFINATELY I wouldn't chop the dash. But these trucks just aren't THAT special.

At least that's what I tell myself every day when I see my disaster under the carport...

2009 Kawasaki KLX-250S too many mods for this signature
1999 Honda Accord EX 4-cylinder, 17" Motegi Wheels 215/45/17 Sumitomo tires, Tein S-Tech lowering springs, KYB GR2 shocks, Acura TL 20mm rear swaybar, debadged, blackhoused headlights, Short-Ram Intake
Cardomain of the Accord
cliffsta is offline   Reply With Quote