Thread: NJ Suburban
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 10:13 PM   #235
pwdcougar

Re: NJ Suburban

Quote:
Originally Posted by HO455 View Post
Thought I would poke the big cat and see what happens. The last post was a while ago.
The Suburban is coming along slowly. Body work wasn't going well. This time last year I figured I'd have body back on the frame. After working on the drivers side for 7 months late last year I sanded the body down to metal again and rewelded the patch panel for the loooooong drivers side panel. Hundreds of dollars worth of filler and paint went into the shop vac. Things are much better now and hopefully I can make more progress this spring. I'm hoping to be able to wet sand the roof and apply a base/clear white while it is on the rotisserie.

I retired from teaching 2 years ago and I'm busier than ever with a full time maintenance job and working around the house.

No pictures worth sharing. They all look the same. A huge tub on a rotisserie with lots of grey primer on it.

Thanks for the poke guys!

Paul
1970 4WD Chevrolet Suburban
1997 4WD Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab Short Bed (purchased new January 1997)
pwdcougar is offline   Reply With Quote