View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 10:28 AM   #20
72afr
Beep! Beep!

Re: 72afr's '72 Short Step

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Elco View Post
Good Luck getting t/a's. Hard to come by if at all, and not cheap. Most have gone to cooper cobra's. Discount tire has very competitive prices. Good Luck on the refresh, glad you're getting 'er back on the road again!
Interesting! I called the shop about 3 weeks ago to ask if they were having a rebate on BFG as I had learned on a different forum. Had them track down the sizes I wanted and quote them as well. They didn't indicate any issues with availability though. While the price was about 5-10% higher than what I thought, I didn't think they were too outrageous. In my John Hammond voice: "Spare no expense." In all serious though, these tires were always what I wanted to put on this truck, even 20 years ago, so I'm going to make it happen whether I like the price or not. I probably would've pulled the trigger on them right then, but I just dumped the same amount of money on a new AC compressor and brakes for my '03 daily.
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon (the wife's baby hauler)
72afr is offline   Reply With Quote