View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 10:17 PM   #1
Roostre

Roostre's 1967 C20

I've been lurking here for a while and decided to sign up. I am also starting this thread in hopes of keeping myself on track with my truck. This will also give me a record of the changes to the truck. I bought this 1967 C20 about 8 years ago. I found it on CL for $600. It had a flatbed, and quite a bit of rust that I managed to overlook. It spent a couple of years with me just driving around, fixing things as they came up. The first year I pulled the heads off of the 327 and had them freshened up.

Next, I found a bed from a later truck that someone had turned into a trailer. I thought it was pretty straight for the $400 the guy was asking for it, so I bought it and installed it on the truck.

I will update other things I've done to it in future posts, but here's a picture of how it sits today. As soon as my yard firms up enough to get it into the shop, the cab will be coming off and getting a new floor, rockers, and cab corners so I can more safely drive the thing (seatbelts!) As a bonus, the body lines will line up when the rear cab brace is actually existent, rather than reduced to a little bit of rust.
Attached Images

Last edited by Roostre; 04-02-2019 at 10:23 PM.
Roostre is offline   Reply With Quote