Thread: Truck Weight
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 12:02 AM   #46
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: Truck Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeveedee View Post
Mine gained about 500 pounds and then lost it this afternoon when I went up and got a bunch of river rock. Going to need about 1000 pounds more, and some more flag stone. I should run the old girl across the scales sometime.
Guess we have more than trucks in common, what's not to like about rocks less digging. I haven't built with them a few years, but a rock wall is on the horizon come spring. On the cheap for someone. Not so much looking forward to it, but this one will be easy (cough!) At least they'll all be delivered this time around and it's a small lot.

I thought my first rock wall was a (*&*^, about 300' long 18" deep, but not too tall. 10-11 months as a much younger man. Then I took on the truck, 6-7 years
71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring it from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s of OEM identifications and part numbers, all written in short order. 700+ images include assm, illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote