View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 01:55 PM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Under hood wiring

Had my brother over the other day to help me take the hood off the C30 (Im having weird physical health issues and am unable to lift something like this by myself right now). But now I can take the rest of the front end sheet metal off by myself, not even close to as cumbersome as a hood.

I was going to try and go through and save the wiring but am seeing lots of previous owner "mods". I have an extra AAW kit for our trucks and have decided to go ahead and use the engine bay part of the kit. Not sure what's going on under the dash yet, may have to use the rest for that.

I'm going to keep the auxiliary battery and I think the headlight relay upgrade that I keep reading about is a good idea.

Looking to find out where I can get an entire new auxiliary battery harness, I dont see Koop selling them anymore. Also would like to know where you guys are getting your headlight relay kits.

And lastly what other upgrades would you do electrically up front while I have this all apart? Head light upgrades might be an idea, but I really dislike the any lights that lose the stock-ish look no matter how great the light is.

Here is the mess as she sits today haha!

Monroe Swap meet May 18-19.
Mike has the same spots for the NW guys he's had forever.
Lunch time BBQ at the spaces.
If you have stuff to sell bring it along.

If you have a question PM stllookn (Mike) here via the board.

https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=851291
CG is offline   Reply With Quote