View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 09:57 PM   #1
jocko

Carpet color question

Olive Custom Cloth (RPO 632) interior 71 C20 Cheyenne Super (exterior is 504 medium olive). There was no such thing as a "dark" or "med" olive interior option, just "olive". So, here's my question - I'm going with a Brother's carpet for this truck - and below are their color samples. Can someone that has an original med olive truck with a "632 olive" interior trim option please tell me what shade of carpet their truck came with originally?

I thought the dark green (Brothers' term for a carpet color, not GM's) carpet looked like the closest match - BUT, I don't know if my current ratty carpet is original, so just curious what it should be. I always thought that med and dark olive trucks shared the darker (i.e. dark olive shade below, per Brothers' terminology) olive carpet.

Thanks in advance for helping me pick out carpet! Hopefully someone with an original can let me know what matches their carpet compared to the below list. Consider this - a dark or med olive exterior truck that was a Cheyenne super got the SAME 632 olive custom cloth seat cover, so the carpet kind of needs to be complementary to the seat, I would think...
Attached Images

Last edited by jocko; 08-12-2013 at 10:06 PM.
jocko is offline   Reply With Quote