View Single Post
Old 03-20-2022, 04:18 PM   #2
SCOTI

Re: Paddle Valves vs Electric Valves

I've only used manual paddle valves because I couldn't afford the high-end height management set-up & never cared for the solenoid valve block set-ups (saw way too many issues w/electronic valves from moisture/debris).

My old buddy N2Billet has switched back to manual set-ups on his last few personal builds as well for the simplicity. We discussed this @ GoodGuys Ft.Worth last weekend.

But... I'm also a 'set-it & forget-it' guy. That was another thing I saw @ that show (and other places/gatherings). More than a couple guys constantly adjusting their ride height as they would creep in/out of the lots. I just don't get into that. Raise it up to ride height & drop it down when parked. I don't even air my dually out most of the time when parked. Usually it's just when it gets parked for security reasons (extended /overnight periods).
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.

Last edited by SCOTI; 03-20-2022 at 04:25 PM.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote