View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 01:05 AM   #6
izzy_Britton

Re: 6.0/4l80 build opinions

This guy has done some ingenious fab work on the entire truck. and to be completely honest he is / and is the go to build thread for a lot of my plans at this point. to answer your fuel tank in cab question, there is this idea, and i love the concept. the concept could be used on virtually any pre-73 c10/20/30 build, actually could be used on anything to be honest.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...7&postcount=10

AND for arguments sake. and because i am seriously considering a turbo/twin turbo setup on my next build. there is a guy running dual fuel pumps outta the same sending unit. and i have noticed in the past month (maybe more but i am just noticing) that Walborough or whoever is selling a dual pump sending unit.

The guy i am thinking of is not using his set up on a truck and he is using one pump per rail. I dont think he will have issues with getting enough fuel unless one dies. then he is walking home.

on another note a buddy of mine just installed an 82 mm turbine on his 6.0L says it runs like a raped ape. now his biggest expense is tires. hahaha

-Izzy
Project Delongdium - Step-Sons Plastic Clad 2003 Avalanche - DONE and Delivered.
izzy_Britton is offline   Reply With Quote