View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 02:00 PM   #50
special-K
Special Order

Re: WHAT! I came for 1 truck. I'm not sure if I need those other 26?!!

Cool beans on the original engine. So it's a 4spd? Very cool for a Cheyenne Super. I like your story posts. I've done a few myself. Makes me feel like Earnest Hemmingtruck.

We had some maniac in the news last week, was under arrest and escaped while being transported to be mentally evaluated. You know where they found him at night using night vision? In a culvert just like you were eyeing up. He had all these assault & attempted murder charges in other states, too. When they caught him his picture didn't look so good, cuts and head all swelled on one side. I guess he did his usual resist arrest, beat up, and charged with assault. Talk about rubbing assault into the wound. Uhhh, ok, anyway... They dropped those charges since he already had a hundred plus years looking at him. But they did find him mentally unfit to stand trial. I think they're just taking him back to the culvert and filling in the ends .

Just sayin', better watch which culvert you crawl into. Might be a mad man in there! Or, version #2... That sounds smart but maybe you need to be crazy to do it. What does this have to do with your nice new purchase? I bet he really wanted a cold beer after all that. How about you?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 05-13-2017 at 02:43 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote