View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 10:06 PM   #63
Tmwoodall

Re: Hydroboost Mounting Plates

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusTx68 View Post
Refurb Booster on Ebay ~ $120 w/shipping
Cptn Brackets & Plate ~ $70
Lines ~ $110 (includes four -6 AN TFE fittings and 6ft of TFE hose)
Hydroboost Fittings on Ebay ~$28 w/ shipping

That comes out to $328. There were other nominal cost such as a barb T fitting from Home Depot and hose clamps. To save costs I only used the teflon for the high pressure lines. The return line is regular stainless hose. I had an extra piece left over from an earlier project. That stuff is pretty cheap (6ft @ $25). You could save there by using 3/8" rubber hose. In the end I had leftover fittings. That's because I converted my PS lines to TFE last year and the high pressure line off the PS pump was long enough to reach the booster. So in all I have closer to $350 invested. That includes the fittings below.
Awesome! Thanks. The hoses are the biggie. I have seen the reman pumps too, was just planning to buy new for the extra $20.

As it turns out if I am not mistaken I only need one line. I converted mine over to TFE on both lines due to my March kit. So I just need to T and connect the low pressure and make one more high pressure TFE for the second line.

Still need to make it to an event and see your truck.

Last edited by Tmwoodall; 05-03-2012 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Looked at plumbing diagram
Tmwoodall is offline   Reply With Quote