Thread: Just a rant
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 11:23 AM   #15
MikeB

Re: Just a rant

I also have to say that Classic Parts https://www.classicparts.com/1967-19...departments/7/ has been good to deal with over the years for 1969 and 1982 C10 parts. I've bought everything from bumpers to gauges from them. On one occasion when I had a question about a part, I was put in touch with a tech guy (or a really sharp sales guy). He sounded like he actually had experience installing that part on a truck like mine.

A few months ago I ordered several instrument panel items from them, for both 67-72 and square body. Their prices were the same or lower than other vendors, and everything on my list was in stock! So, one order and one shipping charge got me everything.

My only criticism was it took a few business days for the in-stock parts to ship, but I guess that's not unusual in these days of companies not being able to hire enough workers.
1981 C10 Silverado LWB -- sold, but wish I still had it!
1969 C10 (not the current one) that I bought in the early 1980s. Paid $1200; sold for $1500 a few years later. Just a hint at the appreciation that was coming.
Retired as a factory automation products salesman.
Worked part-time over the years for an engine builder and a classic car repair shop.
Member here for 23 years! This is the very first car/truck Internet forum I joined. I still used a dial-up modem back then!
MikeB is online now   Reply With Quote