View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 12:55 PM   #2580
richeilers

Re: 1967 C10 Custom Big Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick67 View Post
Hey Guys!! It's a new week and I didn't let the check they sent get me down! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!! After a quick email sent last week I received a reply, management was to review the case and the adjuster will call me at the beginning of this week. I hope this is it. Also, another insurance tidbit. Haggerty dropped me because I have special paint and airride suspension!!!!! They are only interested in insuring restored vehicles not customs. I have had American Collectors Insurance before and they have been fine, I think that since I have such high coverage and it is totalled that they are just making 100% sure the truck is totalled for sure........can't blame them. I'll update with what transpires in the phone conversation I will have with them in the next couple of days!!!
Been reading for two days on this thread and only gotten to this point so far, page 101, and didn't even start at the very beginning and saw what you said about Haggerty. They insure my Blazer for much more than I paid. I don't have air suspension and maybe they figure the flames (fairly extensive, I think) don't qualify as special paint. BTW, I got to this thread from your current Blazer thread. I now understand why you'd scrap the 72 clip or a 67.....understand it but don't agree with it.......lol - I love those egg crates! Keep up the great work!

1971 Blazer 2wd CST 454 http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=641414
richeilers is offline   Reply With Quote