Thread: Joke Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 07:56 PM   #157
Sheepdip

Re: Joke Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by atog View Post
About a 2 months ago I bought a registered black angus bull to put in with my cows for breeding. After several weeks of paying no attention to cows, I relentlessly called the vet to come check him out. After he did a thorough inspection of him he informed me that everything looked good and could see no problems with him. He also gave me some pills to give him that may help to get him going. Within no time at all he was like a changed animal. He ended up breeding all my herd and in fact broke through the fence and went to neighboring farm and breed all his herd. I don’t know what was in those pills, but they kind of taste like butterscotch.
You stirred a memory somewhere in my pea brain

A guy goes to his family doctor and the doctor says what can I do for you?

Well doc it's really nothing for me it's just that the wife ain't got no interest in hanky panky anymore, doc say's I got just the thing for you and gives him a bottle of little white pills.

Doc then instructs him to slip one in her evening wine or drink without her knowledge and you will get positive results.

The guy was so excited he thought if the doc said one... two would be better so he put 2 in her evening wine.

Then he got to thinking doc said only one so maybe I gave her too much, so he decides he should take one so he can handle her.

They turn in for the evening and nothing happens, they both fall fast asleep.

About 2 am the wife sits straight up in bed and screams "I WANT A MAN"
He sits straight up beside her and screams " SO DO I"
Sheepdip is offline   Reply With Quote