View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 10:11 PM   #91
Coolbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish1941 View Post
*BACK IN STOCK. Shipping March 12th, 2020! GO TO LAST PAGE!
After a lot of false starts over last few yrs, , pretty stoked I finally got these ready to go. It's a fairly complex piece to make but I'm happy with way they turned out. I'm real picky when it comes to my truck and wanted a product that I would I buy.

These fit all full size Blazers & Jimmy from 1973 to 1991. I checked those against a bunch of trucks and against several plates.
The 73-91 rear scuff plate is often trashed and just plain missing and NOS is long gone and not cheap if you do find one.

Made in right here in California from US material.
Not made overseas whatsoever!

I made them thicker than the originals so they are a little more dent resistant and also made rear lip that sits on the carpet longer so carpet stays put.
They come covered in protective vinyl with a mill finish that matches original but can be polished to a mirror if thats look you want.
I will also be including proper GM small head oval #8 screws with the plate.
Plate works best on fresh carpet or rubber mat with underlay. They work fine on old carpet but sometimes they can get caught under the tail gate if carpet is really mashed down. Flattened carpet can put plate at wrong angle.

They are NOW $110 shipped anywhere in lower 48.
Look over the pix and PM or reply here with questions.
Installed in another members K5 who was part of the in field testing team.

Before pix in my official test mule!

After

Profile. Top is GM bottom is my plate.
Posted via Mobile Device
Coolbilly is offline   Reply With Quote