View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 07:44 PM   #24
SCOTI

Re: 1969 C20 Custom Camper CST 22.4k original miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryboy_3t5 View Post
The high bidder on bringatrailer.com commented that he would have bid higher if the fuel injection was installed and the FI emblems were added to the fenders. I haven't put any more miles on the truck, but I had to take a break from working on it to have a surgery. I'm planning to install Holley Sniper TBI and the emblems next week. I will be contacting the high bidder to see if he is still interested and if not, it will go back on bringatrailer. Before I list it, I will update this thread with some photos of the install.

My other project (68 C10, 3" stretched cab, 7' bed) is moving forward and the sale of this truck will replace the savings I'm depleting building that one. Luckily, it's at the fab shop for all the body modifications so my break isn't effecting that right now.
Please post updates on your other build as well. Hope your surgery recovery goes well!
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote