View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 05:12 PM   #770
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko View Post
72 C20 Cheyenne Super Custom Camper big block in 565 paint (say no more)... $12.5K
What a great truck! - won't last long - very reasonable price (in my opinion). This one does drag up the age old discussion/argument about Super emblem justification under the Cheyenne emblem (note the driver's side emblem is right justified, which is generally assumed as a dead giveaway of an uninformed fake Super attempt). But this truck sure has the SPID to prove its Super-ness, and it appears very original to me. Perhaps proof positive that maybe the plant wasn't as uniform from shift to shift as we'd like to think. Sure seems there would've been a jig to make the drilling foolproof though, ha! Anyway, 565 is one of my favorite paint combos. Happy hunting, hope a member snags this one.
Oh my, and the A/C stuff is stll on the BB.. Do I need another truck, no.. Do I want another truck, the right one of course I do....Not far from me either and driveable home, when border opens. I sent an email..

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Saska...45.6769979!4e1

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021
Already Gone is offline   Reply With Quote