View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 06:08 PM   #37
Oldironside

Re: Inexpensive Mod: Improves Acceleration, Braking, Handling, AND Mileage

Special-K, LT7A, thank you for your replies

I totally agree with you both. I also try to eat similar to “moms cooking" (yes I know the meaning , I am a little bit older than my truck ). As low on carbs as possible and high on protein (for example any kind d of meat and fish). And I specially agree with the health issues regarding fructose corn syrup. Too much fructose can also cause a fatty liver (even if you are on the leaner side), so better keep the consumption of any kind of fruit juice rather low (one glass of orange juice contains even more sugar than a glass of cola).

My “every other day workout” is a combined mix of cardio and HIT (high intensity training), meaning 3 sets for each muscle group with about 20 reps per set, last set until failure.

As far as I know, Sugar is a highly inflammatory substance itself, causing inflammations in the circular system and body.

Man, reading all this, I really do sound like a health apostle. But be assured I am not. I am drinking beer, eating pizza and burger, a piece of cake – but all very very rarely.
But when I do I really enjoy it !

Best wishes to y'all
Oldironside is offline   Reply With Quote