View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 03:58 AM   #39
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: Another bad customer service story

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseldawg142 View Post
jeez, now you got me wondering about our LG fridge.
we replaced our fridge, stove and dishwasher about 2 yrs ago. dishwasher really needed replacing, it was a Kenmore from the '90's and wasn't dish washing so good, and it was LOUD. sounded like it was trying to get to the other side of the kitchen when running. new one is a LG, super quiet, can barely hear it, and the dang thing plays a tune to let you know when it's done...
forget what make the stove was, but the last couple yrs i had to keep replacing the oven element. ended up with a GE cause it was only one of a couple we could find with elements, neither me or wife are into them glass top things(convection oven??)
the fridge was also a '90's model kenmore, belive we bought in '98 or '99, still works great. like you Paul, didn't see the need for a new fridge, but ain't arguing with wifey. nice bonus though i got a beer fridge for my shop now
ours does not have any bells, nor any whistles. it has a fridge on top, a freezer on the bottom, and a light that comes on when ya open the door
Cool. You got a beer fridge.

I think I'm like most guys and wouldn't buy a new appliance unless the old one took a major dump on me. I did buy a new dishwasher because the old one sounded like a freight train in the kitchen and I couldn't hear the TV. But if Mama wants something I go along with it. She doesn't complain about my cars so I don't complain about what she wants.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote