View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 01:41 AM   #39
jocko

Re: The build date project

The second thread was the original thread (this is the second thread) - this one was supposed to replace it and be one stop shopping for build date info (I think). I also thought the whole point was for members to enter their own info by selecting the quote button of the most recent listing, entering their data, and clicking submit reply - that way the thread would be self-building with the most complete list always being the most recent post. There was never any intent to do cut/paste (or so I thought). Anyway, I don't have a dog in the fight - geunther, if you're going to enter each post with data into post #2, that's great and quality control and accuracy will be awesome - but yikes that'll be a lot of work for you over time. Thanks very much to you and Tyler for taking the time to build this - will be a great resource. Also, since this thread should contain all the other thread's data and then some, I'd recommend, if op is willing, that he consider asking the mods to close the original thread - otherwise there will be endless confusion as both threads have similar titles and both will pop up whenever anyone googles 'build date' on here.
jocko is offline   Reply With Quote