View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 05:38 PM   #778
BC Toy chest

Re: My Pro Street '56 GMC Pick'em Up

Howdy neighbors, I didn't give up on my truck. Still working on it, but life happens, there have been more than a few family issues & dealing with moms and her dementia full time care an other stuff. And I became one of those people I made the mistake of saying I would never be. The guy that has more than one project going on at the same time.

Someone said to me, "Hey B! u aint been on the truck forums nobody knows what's happening with your truck" I said I don't think any body really cares, lol. Coz I don't...sometimes dealing with what’s going on in your world sucks the energy right out of ya. I will post some update photos of my truck and other projects later.

Yeah I know it may sound stupid I might drop dead soon an won't nothing be done,(Man Makes Plans & God Laughs) but I was thinking man I aint getting younger I need to step it up and do something with these engines & parts, send stuff out to the machine shop and fix the suspension on the El Camino and other junk laying around coz they aint going to put them self together. Then my wife said she wanted a new front gate for the drive way.... uhhhh very $$$ expensive, so I made one.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!
-Hunter S. Thompson

There was a moment however when I did think, "hey I aint posted no pics in a long time people may have thought I fell off the face of the earth or gave up on my ryde". Then I saw this funny meme that put things in perspective.
Attached Images

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=432758
BC Toy chest is offline   Reply With Quote