View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 10:51 PM   #20
Willowrun

Re: Random pictures you took of your K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlee View Post
Taken with my iPhone. Amazing what you can do with an iPhone these days. The last two are from videos with the phone.
Very cool truck and pics. I appreciate that you don't baby your truck. I drive my K's (and other less liked by this site truck designation prefixes) on the dunes and love having the opportunity to lock them in and let the motors show you what they have (or don't have LOL). At least the truck with quadrajets will let you know they are giving their all. I don't beat on them, but I do like to blow the cobwebs out every now and then.

From high def pics to pics of pics, below is my first K circa around '96. It was a '79 K10 Suburban I bought without an engine and then swapped in a built by me 454 I pulled out of a '79 1/2 ton suburban 2wd. Big blocks were the thing back then with the guys I hung out with. I still have the motor, trans, and t-case to hopefully go in a project some day. The rest of the truck is gone.

The pic is my parent's yard loaded up to go to Bull Gap sand hill in the middle of the Huron National Forest in Michigan to camp, party and drag race the '86 CR500 on the trailer up the hill. I still have the CR and the motorcycle trailer I that I had built back in the day. Have some pics from back then that I should post up some day.
Attached Images

Willowrun is offline   Reply With Quote