Thread: Johns 66
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 10:38 PM   #749
Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

Out with the old in with the new....noticed the drivers side wheel cylinder was leaking so I replaced all the springs and cylinder etc...I did noticed the brake fluid smelled burnt and when I took the wheel cylinders off the fluid was like a rusty brown. Gonna change the lines from front to rear...Ordered then from Inline Tube, they showed up this evening

I will tell you what a pain is removing the bedside molding...I had bought some from Mar-K and decided while I was waiting for the new brake lines that I would take the old moldings off....Lemme just say this is a pain....got the bottoms off but decided to wait on the tops until I change my bed wood...Hopefully that will make it a lil easier.

Holley Sniper arrived but have to wait until I start wiring my truck...OH ANDY....Waiting on you now...LOL

I have to get the power steering bracket installed...Under the motor mount.....#@^#&^) wish I would have known that before I sat the motor back in....but its all good.

I will say that normally I see these little holes on the brake plats to adjust the brakes close, but mine doesn't have these holes so Ill have to play with it to get the brakes close.
Attached Images

2019 GMC AT4
Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote