View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 08:09 AM   #141
special-K
Special Order

Re: Random pictures you took of your K

Took some pictures on the job I'm doing now. An old farm house with a long long lane. It's the old Osborne Farm and the lane is now public (Osborne Rd) that is paved but still one lane. Another interesting thing is the railroad runs right along the road at the end of the lane. So you drop through a cut to the road/rr grade and stop at the tracks. Can't see a train coming till you are right at the stop sign at the track. There have been a few car/train connections made there. It's a cool area of old bypassed road that shows how important the trains were at first, before the automobile, when towns and homes popped up along the tracks. There are four RR crossing through this area because the tracks and the road share the same basic path
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote