View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 11:12 AM   #56
WunTon

Re: WunTon's 63' BBW/SWB Fleetside build

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTI View Post
IDK.... I can see paying shipping both ways if it was YOUR mistake. Not so much if it was THEIR mistake.

If they did send incorrect spindles (or if the machining tolerance is not up to par) they should be shipping the correct spindles back to you on their dime. They weren't 'used' for the period of time you had them so I'm not buying that "9-months later" should be an issue. These projects don't happen overnight. I'm working on my '99 truck this x-mas break. I ordered & started acquiring parts 2-3 years ago thinking I was going to get things done much sooner but things didn't work out that way.
I see your point and don't disagree at all. I was thinking about it more last night after not receiving the RMA that I still don't have that I was told I would have in 15 minutes of getting off the phone and thought it may actually just make more sense to make someone here a good deal on these spindles and then buy a new set. I'd rather lose money paying for shipping to a board member if it helps someone here! Although I get decent shipping rates through work they are still heavy and going from VA to CA won't be cheap. God knows what they are going to charge me for shipping for the new ones coming back to me and even more concerning is how long is it going to take for them to turn the RMA around and get the new ones shipped back to me.
WunTon is offline   Reply With Quote